BWSSB Services available with
Viewing and Payment of Monthly
- Citizen has to furnish monthly Water Bill to pay through Bangalore One Centers.
- Bill Information like RR Number, Bill Number, Sub-Division, Bill Amount are mandatory to commit a transaction through Bangalore One.
- Pay Modes available are Cash, Cheque, DD and Credit Card.
- Multiple bill payments can be done through a single Cheque or DD.
- DD/Cheque should be taken in favour of Bangalore One and it must be taken from any of the RBI(Reserve Bank of India) recognized banks.
Collection of Challan Payment
- Citizen has to furnish Challan (Issued by BWSSB for New Water Connection, New Meter etc) to pay through Bangalore One.
- Challan Number and Challan Amount from the Challan are mandatory information.
- Pay Modes available are Cash, DD and Credit Card.
- DD should be taken in favour of Bangalore One and it must belong to RBI recognized banks
BWSSB - Application for New Water Connection (SAKALA)
BWSSB is integrating Application for New Water Connection with Bangalore One. It is Web Service Integration Model.
Citizen can visit BWSSB Portal to submit required supporting documents. Department will verify the documents and
a BWSSB Reference Number will be generated.
Citizen can pay BWSSB Fees through B1 Centers.
Citizen has to furnish the BWSSB Reference Number to retrieve Consumer Details from the BWSSB Department along with Fees.
B1 Operator collects demanded fees against BWSSB Reference Number and commit the transaction.
On successful transaction, GSC Number will be provided through B1 Receipt.
available in BangaloreOne Portal
Payment of Water Bills
- Citizen can pay monthly water bill payments through Bangalore One portal (www.bangaloreone.gov.in).
- Payments will be handled in a highly secured manner.
- Pay Mode available are Net Banking and Debit/Credit Cards. We accept VISA and MASTER CARDS and AMEX CARDS.
- A Receipt will be generated for each successful transaction specifying the unique B1 Transaction ID along with bill details.